Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Re: I'd Rather be a SANE sinner.........

First up in this ramble...a quick shout out to the only person who has commented on my blog so far Adam Hollow...so sweet you've added me to you fav's ;) This is going to have to be a quick and dirty post cause I have allot to do and no energy to do it. ok, on with the rant....well I'm not going back on any before-mentioned points in any way shape or form, but as an update to my previous rant about double standards and taking out frustrations on guys in clubs....while rather satisfying at that time I have to say I'm kinda sorta regretting it now.....I only have one word for you - Mono - yeah, it sucks.
So because of this rather unfortunate turn of events I will not be posting again for awhile as I will be trying to buy a voo doo doll on the black market so I can get revenge on that sorry bastard who made me sick....oh, yeah and catch up with my usual work (but that's kinda taking second place at the moment). Hope all my adoring fans are doing better than I am. Cheers,

Jade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home