Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's Been Awhile.......

So, apparently I haven't had much time to write lately....actually no, that's a lie. I've had too much time to write but nothing to write about. I mean I could have popped online and moaned and bitched about the pathetic turn my life has taken as of late, but honestly I didn't really see the point. I'm still not too well after my rather long and annoying case of mono...actually it fucked over my defenses enough that I easily got sick agian right after I beat the crap.....I really should have known that would happen. So, I was forced to take a year off from school....I would rather have quit entirely....and try to heal and have a 'relaxing' break (it was anything but)...any now I am in school for the summer to catch up.....

(insert sarcastic comment here)

life sucks...and from the looks of things it will continue to suck through till December, at which point I will have to find employment somewhere using this rather useless degree I have earned....obviously I'm not in a very good mood. Actually I've decided I must have done something increadibly henious in my last life......(ie. was cruel to puppies and stole candy from children while plotting and acting out evil schemes all over the world)......as I firmly believe in Karma, and well, my life speaks for itself. Until another depressive mood hits me....yours entirely,


Jade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home